1. Proof of Identification
- Valid Nigerian passport
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid national ID card
- Voters card
- In the absence of the above, you may provide – A notarized foreign passport or driver’s license supported by a proof of Nigerian Nationality(either birth certificate, /expired Nig. Passport, drivers license not more than 1 year).
2. Proof of address
A notarized/certified copy of any of the following:
- A notarized Foreign Utility bill stating residential address issued within last 3 months.
- Bank or credit card statement issued within the last three months.
- Tenancy agreements/rent receipts
3. A passport photograph (clear scanned copy)
4. BVN Notarization: As our customer, you may notarize your documents at any of the following:
- Notary Public/court/ lawyer/solicitor
- Nigerian Embassy/High commission/Consulate in customer’s country of residence.
- Your foreign bankers
- Government Security Agencies
- Commissioner for Oath